TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Princess Theatre Box Office complies with the provisions of the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice. To read the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice - Consumer Code click here.
Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting an event and are subject to the conditions applicable to that events and/or venue where held.
Once purchased tickets are non refundable except in exceptional circumstances such as the cancellation of a performance. In the case of General Admission (GA) events, if your tickets are lost or stolen we maybe unable to replace them.
A processing fee of $6 applies to tickets purchased online. This is a per transaction fee, not per ticket fee, which will be applied at the end of your purchases.
A delivery charge of $4 applies if you choose to have your tickets posted to your address.
Theatre North at the Princess reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Theatre North at the Princess reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid proof of concession must be provided for collection of tickets and/or at the venue. Promoters reserve the right to choose which (if any) concessions cards will be accepted for their event. Please check at the time of booking for specific details.
The promoter reserves the right to vary advertising programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such an event, the patron will abide by any and all refund or cancellation policies as applicable.
Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management at a convenient break in the program.
The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
Patrons will adhere to any and all house rules.
Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is run by the promoter, Theatre North Inc, 57 Brisbane St Launceston, trading as Theatre North at the Princess
2. This competition is open to legal residents of Australia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Theatre North Inc or the performers, promoters or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Princess Theatre Launceston Facebook page.
6. Closing dates for entries will be advertised on the Princess Theatre Launceston Facebook page. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the advertised closing dates.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The prize for the winner is two tickets to the Shakespeare in the Vineyard production at Delamere Vineyards on 12 March 2016, with total value of $50. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Terms & Conditions and which may be associated with the acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
9. Theatre North reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Theatre North is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Theatre North.
13. The winner will be announced on the Princess Theatre Launceston Facebook page within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize prior to 12 March 2016, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Theatre North will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. Theatre North's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless the promoter and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, the Facebook platform, administrator, advertising and promotional agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the competition and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won.